Regardless of your level of home buying experience, locating the right home and successfully negotiating the price and terms is often a complex process. Put my knowledge and vast experience to work for you;
- We will work together to identify and prioritize your needs and wants. I will customize an MLS® database search that will ensure you see every new property matches as soon as they come on the market – saving you valuable time and effort.
- We will view potential matches together. And once we have found a home that interests you, I will prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to show you all the similar homes that are currently listed and that have recently sold in the area, so that we can get an accurate value for the property you like.
- We will prepare an offer for the property, taking into consideration your best interests. In addition to the price, we will determine the possession dates, deposit amount, and conditions that will form your offer.
- I will ensure that you fully understand the offer process, contract documents, terms, and all upcoming closing costs. And I will safeguard your interests with a legally binding contract.
- I will present your offer with professionalism and skill, and will aggressively negotiate the best possible terms for you. You only move forward if you are satisfied with the negotiated terms.
- As needed, I’ll be able to connect you with trusted mortgage brokers, licensed home inspectors and tradespeople, notaries, and lawyers – all available to help ensure the home you want is worth your investment.
My goal as your agent is to ensure, first and foremost, that you are comfortable moving forward with the buying process. I am fully aware that my buyer clients are placing their trust in me to do my best for them. I will not abuse that trust, and strongly believe in an honest relationship with clear two-way communication.
Please take a look at what some of my past clients have to say about my level of service and commitment:
About Scott McLeod:
My wife and l chose to raise our family here in Port Moody, as we both believe it offers an excellent variety of indoor and outdoor activities, access to nature, trails, lakes, with many good schools, and has a true community feel that has enabled us to feel at home and settled in.
I have been a full-time licensed REALTOR® with the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board since April, 2003 and have successfully closed almost 300 residential transactions in that time. My goal is to provide each of my clients with unparalleled expertise, guidance, and service throughout the entire process of selling or buying a home, and beyond. Mutually trusting and respectful relationships with my clients are paramount to me. My sole focus is to protect the best interests of the people that have hired me to look out for them. I operate my business as I do my life – with ethics and genuine caring about others around me.
By staying informed of current market trends and mortgage lending changes, being connected to top professionals in related fields, and by utilizing current marketing technologies, I ensure my clients have the greatest opportunity to succeed in selling or buying real estate with as little stress and few surprises as possible. My commitment to honesty, integrity, and mutual respect with my clients means that I will always act in the best interests of those I am working for.
If you are considering buying or selling real estate or if you know someone who may be in need of professional real estate services, please contact me at your convenience – I am here to help you “achieve your real estate goals”.